What is Staging?
- Staging is the art of decorating a home to appeal to the critical eye of a buyer. It is very different than decorating a home to appeal to the tastes and desirability of the current homeowner.
Will your “for sale” home benefit from staging?
- Studies have shown that a potential buyer typically knows within 15 seconds if he or she is interested in purchasing a particular home? . . . First Impressions are critical. It is estimated that 90% of buyers begin their home search on the internet! . . . Captivating photographs are essential.
- We help clients prepare their homes to sell quicker and for more money. When buyers have time and selection on their side, they can and will be very picky. The only way to motivate them to take action is to make your “for sale” home so desirable that they visualize themselves living in it and don’t want to risk losing it.
- Did you know that the cost of staging a home is generally far less than the first “price reduction?”
Redesign focuses on creating a more beautiful space using mostly what you already own.
- Do you have beautiful things but just don’t know how to showcase them?
- Do you know what you like but can’t seem to create that look on your own?
- Are you lacking the time and/or patience to shop for the things you need to complete your decor?
- Have you acquired so many things over the years that you feel they’re preventing you from having a clean, organized home?